If you are interested in giving to the Club, contact us and tell us how you’d like to help. Email us at email@example.com or call (203) 787-0187 ext. 17. BGCNH is a 501(c)3 (nonprofit) organization and donations are tax deductible.
Millions of Americans from various walks of life have achieved their goals, and each and everyone of these individuals has a unique story to share describing how they arrived to where they are today. Ask them where it all started and the answer for many will be the same: their local Boys & Girls Club.
But not every story has a happy ending. That’s why our children need help from people who care. Join the Boys & Girls Club Movement and help us shape a young life.
Whatever your interests, whatever your gift of time or treasure, you will be making a very worthwhile investment in the future of the kids we serve.
Your gift today will help us provide the life-changing programs and guidance that makes our Club successful. Working together, we can reach the next generation of youth who will transform themselves, their communities, and New Haven for the better.
When you make a gift to the Boys & Girls Club of New Haven, you have flexibility in determining how the funds will be used, as well as many options for making your gift.
If you are interested in giving to the Club, contact us and tell us how you’d like to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (203) 787-0187 ext. 17.
Gifts of Cash
- Unrestricted gifts are among the most valuable to the Club because they allow us to allocate funds wherever the need is greatest, and to take advantage of unique opportunities as they arise.
- Scholarships help a child attend our programs at no charge to qualifying families. Scholarships help to ensure that no child is ever turned away from the Club.
- Matching-Gift Programs typically match all or a percentage of an employee’s contributions to charitable organizations. Simply obtain a matching-gift form from your employer and send it to us with your contribution.
- Gift Pledges are formal statement of intention to make a gift to the Club. With a pledge, you may complete your gift by making regular payments over time, allowing you to give more generously than you originally may have considered.
- Cash donations can be made via mail, in person or online.
Other Types of Gifts
- Gifts to the Endowment provide security over the long term by expanding the Club’s permanent financial base and creating a predictable source of future income.
- A gift of Stocks and Bonds is an easy way for you to make a gift. By making a gift of your appreciated securities, you can avoid paying capital gains tax that would otherwise be due if you sold these assets.
- A gift of your retirement assets [IRA, 401(k), 403(b), pension or other tax deferred plan]
- If your life insurance policy is no longer needed or will no longer benefit your survivors consider making a gift and help further our mission.
Studies show two-thirds of Americans report having greater trust in those companies aligned with a social issue. Providing a better future for and protecting America’s children remains the public’s top priority. Source: 1999 Cone/Roper Cause Related Trends Report
- Event Sponsorships are needed to conduct our fundraisers. Events allow us to share our story and highlight your company’s great work. Most importantly, they show those we serve that the community cares.
- Strategic Alliances are partnerships which create new programs that support the Club’s long-term strategic plan.
- Sponsored Programs are existing programs, which are available to be underwritten.